Sunday, April 24, 2011

Making with Artist, Steve Aimone.

Katherine and Steve Aimone

Steven Aimone--Artist, Author, and Educator, introduced and guided me into the world of expressive artwork.  I attended a 5 day course he led in Asheville, NC.   Here are some links related to Steve that you'll enjoy!




 A link to the Aimone website for information
on the Aimones, classes, etc:









Design!  An EXCELLENT and beautiful book by Steve 





LOVE LOVE LOVE this book by Steve!













Here is an excellent video on the art making process by Steve himself. 
I found it tremedously affirming and helpful.


And finally, YOU can learn and work along with Steve and others (including myself) for FREE on the AARP website.  Check this out....
Expressive artowork by Martha Merry
 



















Feel free to e-mail me at mailingmartha@yahoo.com if you want to try your hand at this in my home studio!

My daughter Genevieve (11) and her very first expressive piece with my coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment